Craigslist Musical Dedication

cute brunette smiling at me

- 37 (walmart lancaster)


Date: 2010-02-18, 2:31AM EST


i was pushing the cart standing in the aisle way,you walked by and gave me the loveliest smile.i couldnt help but feel like their was a spark of mutual attraction there.i was standing near the beverage aisle in a carhart coat.if you see this and are single id love to get to know you.

******

Do you see why I love these so much? The fact that something as simple as a smile triggered this whole thought process within this guy's head...to the point that he came home and documented his perceived connection on craigslist. And this all happened at Wal Mart. And this all happens hundreds of times a day. All of this fascinates me.


* Peter Sarstedt - 'Where Do You Go To My Lovely' MP3

1 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication"