Something old, something new

Just wanted to pass along two songs that I haven't been able to get out of my head for these last couple of days. The first one is off of what may be the first great record of 2009, AC Newman's 'Get Guilty'...and the second one is from a record that I just found last week, but should have been listening to all year - another great tune from Blind Pilot.

* AC Newman - 'The Heartbreak Rides' MP3

* Blind Pilot - 'One Red Thread' MP3

2 Response to "Something old, something new"

  • Hanan Says:

    I wanted to say thanks again for the AC Newman. I'm really digging it.

    the guitars of "like a hitman, like a dancer" reminds me of "a crippling blow" by The Killers.


  • Blair Says:

    I am not a real big Killers fan, so I will have to take your word for it...but glad you liked AC...he has such a way with words