Craigslist Musical Dedication

Looking for a concert date - 45 (Galloway)


Reply to: pers-mfnff-1084732634@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-20, 11:37PM EDT


Hi, I am looking for someone that would like to go to see John Test live tomorrow (3/21) night. I won 2 VIP tickets from 104.9 The River and don't have anyone to take with me. We'd have dinner with John Tesh and his band before the concert and then front row seats at Mershon at 7:30 p.m. If you are serious about going please respond and tell me why I should choose you for the ticket/date.

Thanks for reading!

******

Oooh...pick me so I can ask John Tesh if it was worth it - the selling of his soul to the devil to make millions of dollars playing that awful stuff he calls music. Pick you up at 6?


* Liz Phair - 'Explain It To Me' MP3

1 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication"