Max Fischer ROCKS!




I want to be Jason Schwarzman...for just a day. I wanna know what it's like to act in brilliantly quirky movies and release killer lo-fi, do it yourself records all in the same life. I need to find the wormhole, a la "Being John Malkovich"....I must!

Until then though, we have the new Coconut Records album which is coming out on January 13th I think. The album is called 'Davy', and here is the first song I have heard off of it...as witty and infectious as ever.

* Coconut Records - 'Micophone' MP3

3 Response to "Max Fischer ROCKS!"

  • Connie Onnie Says:

    Hey my name is Connie, I just wanted to say thanks for writing your blog it makes me laugh often. Also I love Jason he even told me once that I rocked hard...it was after one of his shows. It was one of the best complements I ever got.


  • Blair Says:

    Hi Connnie,

    I'm Blair...nice to meet you. And thanks for reading my blog, that makes me smile!

    You got a compliment from THE Jason?? I bow at your feet :-)


  • Anonymous Says:

    Now being Jason Schwartzman with Bill Murray as your mentor, no wait, your father. That is who you MUST be.