Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day

Duck Mask


Reply to: sale-981908392@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-06, 7:49AM EST



Full head rubber mask, old, has discoloration on white feather part from age, storage. Hey I got it on my big head, so it works that way. Up for trade...let me know what you have to offer.



******

I really have nothing to say....um...at all.

* Kathleen Edwards - 'Sweet Little Duck' MP3

2 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day"

  • Anonymous Says:

    lol. That picture is the stuff of nightmares. O Blair, as much as I LOVE your musical dedications, I sometimes wonder if they are affecting my ever-optimistic view of mankind.

    Great tune & I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday!


  • Blair Says:

    Great Tuesday here Liz, hope your was equally as fantastic - duck mask induced nightmares not withstanding :-)