Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day

Celine Dion tribute band (Columbus)


Reply to: comm-997605356@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-18, 11:56AM EST


Hey guys, I'm looking to form a Celine Dion tribute band. We'll play all her hits. But to make ourselves different from the other Celine Dion tribute bands out there, here's my idea... we'll all DRESS up like Celine--long blonde wigs, high heels, dresses (the drummer can tight leather pants if it's easier). People will dig it.

After we practice our act and get it tight, and once the restraining order is lifted in a few months, I plan to contact Celine about opening for her.

Even if you don't have a great voice but love Celine, drop me a line. If you do,"Your Heart Will Go On".

******

* Los Straitjackets - 'My Heart Will Go On(Love Theme From Titanic)' MP3



1 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day"