Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day

I wanna try dating girls again - 30 (Vic Village..)


Reply to: pers-907927166@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-06, 9:32AM EST


so last time I had a girlfriend I was 18...What have I been doing the last 12...I've been dating guys. I part of me will be attracted to guys...but I don't want a LTR with them...I want that with a girl. I want to have a family.
Right now I don't have the greatest job...I probally would be in the "working poor" catagory...10/hour....Coffee shops..dancing...art muesums..walks...these things I like to do. I do have a college degree...grad in 05 with Fine Arts from OU. and yes I still use my college id for discounts..lol...
I think what i want is impossible...if you a girl who sometimes like girls that would be all right for me. I would never want to date a girl with out telling her I'm bi first...so this is why i'm mentioning so you know from the start.
I am constant told I am cute...and usually I don't like that. I am 6'1 185 brown hair, hazel eyes. I constantly move and lift at my job so I have a nice swimmer's build.
I discribe my music taste as alternative/indie. i usually dress that way to. so.. so if your a cool girl. hit me up.

******

This has "social disaster" written all over it...and can we, as a society, PLEASE stop using 'hit me up' as an expression?? I think it's run its course...and then some.

Sonic Youth - 'Confusion Is Next' MP3

1 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day"