Bonus 'Positive' -ity


Just wanted to one of the bonus tracks off the retail version of The Hold Steady's brilliant 'Stay Positive'...enjoy!

The Hold Steady - 'Ask Her For Adderall' MP3

4 Response to "Bonus 'Positive' -ity"

  • Anonymous Says:

    My name is Amy Rollins and i would like to show you my personal experience with Adderall.

    I have taken for 1 years. I am 20 years old. I have better luck with Adderall 20MG non-extended release than I do with Adderall XR 10MG, which is what I am prescribed. The XR wears off before the day is over, which leaves you with an awful crash to deal with. (Obviously, if you'd like to sleep regularly you shouldn't take another...so crashing off this particular dosage is almost inevitable.) They say you should drink caffeine towards the end of the day to try to ward off the symptoms of coming down off this drug.

    Side Effects :
    loss of appetite,dry mouth,insomnia,bad crash after about 7 hours,fidgety,rapid heartbeat,more productive,if taken for months regularly I start to feel less like myself,lower sex drive.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Amy Rollins


  • joe Says:

    Thank you for this! I heard it on the radio the other day and have been on the hunt to find it ever since.


  • Anonymous Says:

    Echoing joes comment... this was a tough one to find, I got this CD via itunes sans these bonus tracks and I have been scouring the web for this ever since.

    Gracias!


  • Blair Says:

    Yeah...I heard them play it live when they were still touring off of 'Boys And Girls...", i was kind of suprised it wasn't on the new record...glad I could help.

    Thanks for stopping by....

    blair