'We are ALL the Hold Steady'


What a beautiful night of rock and roll at the Fonda Theater. Excuse while I get all 'hippie' here for a moment, but I just love the communal bliss that I feel at a Hold Steady show!

Singing along with a few hundred new friends...never ceases to make me happy. Just a great show on Wednesday night! Art Brut were amazing as well, and hearing 'Moving To La' IN Los Angeles was pretty cool, I have to admit...they totally worked the crowd into a fever pitch, which Craig and the rest of the Hold Steady somehow raised even a few notches higher!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Got to hear three new songs...which were all incredible...can't wait for the next album! And This was the 4th time I have seen the HS and this was the most radically different setlist they have played yet...but of course they still closed with 'Killer Parties'...which OF COURSE brought the house down...just an amazing night...totally justifying their status as my favorite band!!!

2 Response to "'We are ALL the Hold Steady'"

  • redhairedgirl Says:

    Did they still open with Stuck Between Stations? I thought I heard someone say that at the first Chicago show they opened with something else, but at the one I went to they opened with it.


  • Blair Says:

    They played 'Party Pit' first...this was the first time I have seen them that they DIDN'T play 'SBS' first...it was second though!