Craigslist Musical Dedication

KFC - m4m - 21


Date: 2010-02-24, 12:41AM EST


My friend was craving KFC earlier tonight around 6. We came through the drive-thru. She's always indecisive, so it took us awhile to order. You were really helpful. We ended up ordering three number five's, one with no drink. You made my friend's night, because she asked for a lot of ketchup and you gave her 30 packets. You were tall with short black/dark brown hair and an awesome smile. I was driving a white buick lesabre. If, by some amazing chance, you happen to read this, please email me. I'd love to get together for coffee sometime.

I hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. If you do see this and reply, please put "Ketchup Bandit" in the subject line.

******

I love Craigslist SO much.


* Felice Brothers - 'Run Chicken Run' MP3

3 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication"