Shame on me...


I am a fool. The only reason I can think of as to why it took me so long to listen to Elvis Perkins is because of his name. I am just THAT stupid. I mean, I already have one favorite Elvis in my musical life - Costello, then there is that other famous Elvis. I always saw the name Elvis Perkins in various blogs and publications, but just skipped right over it. Because of his name. Shallow be my name. Last night I listened...and I loved.

Trying to make amends for my sins of the past now, but sharing my new found love of Mr. Perkins' here. Just grabbed his new record 'Elvis Perkins In Dearland' and I am loving it. Now I need to backtrack and get his debut. That is the beautiful thing about being late to the party on an artist...the wealth of new songs to fill up your head with! Here is one from the new record, enjoy.


* 'Hours Last Stand' MP3

4 Response to "Shame on me..."