Twitter Nation


Only on Twitter can one "follow" Yoko Ono, Steve Buschemi, AND MC Hammer...technology is truly an amazing thing!

I have to admit that I was pretty much baffled by Twitter for the first three months or so that I was on there...I really had no idea what it was or what it was for. Turns out it's just like the the most instant free flow of information imaginable...in 140 characters or less. And as you can tell by the brevity of my blog posts, I am a big fan of blurbs...so Twitter is perfect for me and my fellow attention deficit disorder inflicted kindred spirits out there.

And...as a cool perk, I have even been discovering some new tunes via tweets. I heard this one last week and just now made an effort to track it down. I honestly don't know a lot about the band, other than their from the UK and they have an album slated to hit stores here in July I believe.
Here is a killer track from Florence And The Machine...enjoy.

* Florence And The Machine - 'Kiss With A Fist' MP3

1 Response to "Twitter Nation"