Rock n roll crush # 218 - Eleni Mandell


It was pretty much love at first listen for me with Eleni Mandell. She has the most amazing old soul voice, blending elements of jazz, pop, folk, and rock seamlessly. It was her album 'Miracle Of Five' that grabbed my attention, but seeing her open up for the Frames last year in LA was what cemented my love of her music.

Ms Mandell has a brand new record out entitled 'Artificial Fire' and it is a keeper. I am currently playing it into the ground. Here is one of my favorite track from the new album...


* 'It Wasn't The Time(It Was The Color)' MP3

1 Response to "Rock n roll crush # 218 - Eleni Mandell"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Rather nice place you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    Best wishes
    Darek Wish