My PSA

So today I got my weekly "You live in a Midwestern college town...in case you forgot" email from Live Nation. But, being the glutton for punishment that I am, I clicked anyway. And I am glad I did. Because if you are a fan of choreographed dancing(and really, who isn't?)*, then have I got the SHOW FOR YOU! April 3rd, right here in Columbus, OH...the original boy band, New Kids On The Block are coming to town...with...wait for it... Jabbawockeez - those guys in masks who won the MTV reality dance show!! YES....I know...it's like a cultural awakening!

But don't take my word for it...I have cut and pasted THIS review for you - and trust me, it was brutal picking just one...but seeing the word 'ambiance' in a NKOTB review sealed the deal:

This concert was the best concert I have ever seen hands down!! I saw the guys back in 1991 and I thought they were excellent.....but after seeing them 17 years later, they have only improved in every sense!! The ambiance in the venue was breathtaking!! Enough to bring tears to my eyes!! To me, they made each member of the audience feel special to be there. I was very proud of the guys not only with their performance, but with their vocals as well. I felt privileged to have been a part of this amazing night. I am counting down the days until I see them again!! I can't wait to experience this feeling again!

Have you seen 'Ghost World'? Some days...most days actually...I just want to go and wait for that ghost bus to take me out of town...anywhere out of town...just drop me someplace new that is dying to be explored...ah...soon...very, very soon :-)

1 Response to "My PSA"