Coachella Artist A Day: Brian Jonestown Massacre...62 days to go


Brian Jonestown Massacre

I admit that I knew very little about BJM before seeing the now infamous rock documentary 'Dig!'
But I have picked up a few records and several EP's since then and I have grown into a really big fan of their music...maybe not Anton's persona, but definitely the music. They are very high on my curiosity scale for this year's Coachella.


* 'I've Been Waiting' MP3

2 Response to "Coachella Artist A Day: Brian Jonestown Massacre...62 days to go"

  • Anonymous Says:

    Saw them at Lolla a few years ago (2004 I think.) Actually it was sort of a big deal, Anton played with the Dandy Warhol's, which was a first since the big beef they had with each other. He was high as fuck, swaying from side to side, looked like he was about to fall over. Bit sad and comical at the same time.

    BJM came to Little Brother's like the Monday after Lolla, so my ex went to see them there. My friend Tera did sound at LB's, so she got him on the guest list. He met Anton outside in the back and had a chat with him. He said he was a pretty cool dude.


  • Unknown Says:

    This blog is amazing!!!! i love all kind of songs because I think the music is like energize that is transforming our lives. I usually like to go to the places whose people are happy and enjoy their music, I thin you must to visit
    costa rica investment opportunities
    Is a fantastic experience.