Coachella Artist A Day: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti..66 days to go


Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

I felt like checking into another band that I had never heard of for the daily Coachella post...because learning can be fun(click the link above for a full band bio). I learned, for example, that Ariel Pink was the first artist signed to the Animal Collective's Paw Tracks label in 2003. And I learned that while I may not be a huge fan of this music, something tells me the stage show will probably me something to see.

Here is a tune off of the 2006 album 'House Arrest'

* 'The People I Am Not' MP3

1 Response to "Coachella Artist A Day: Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti..66 days to go"

  • Rockstar Aimz Says:

    Yo Dude - two comments.

    1) I have huge Coachella envy. I have never been and I really want to go.

    2) The files hosted by fileden download as Gifs for me, but the hotlinkfiles download perfectly. It may just be me as filden and I are not on speaking terms, but I wanted to give you the heads-up anyway.

    Cheers!