Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day ** Bonus Edition**

1/1-1/14: Need a Sexy Midget?


Reply to: midget_kat@hotmail.com [?]
Date: 2008-12-22, 4:51PM EST


I am petite..here in Columbus.. I'm 22, bisexual, 3'11, 70lb, petite adorable midget, I entertain for parties usually but looking for new work. my pictures and such are located here: www.myspace.com/katthemidgetentertainer

let me know if your interested if I fit the spot. Thanks! For more questions, email me!

Kat

******

Man, it's become like a reflex. I was on craigslist, just perusing the "Events" section, and I see this...had to post it. This song has nothing to do with anything...other than it's wonderful and weird, not unlike Craigslist itself.

* Cocorosie - 'Werewolf' MP3

1 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day ** Bonus Edition**"