The Butler Stands For All Of Us


Hearing new music from Robert Pollard doesn't get me as excited as it used to. Mostly because he is just SO prolific...my heart - long abused by draft beer and drive-thru cuisine - needs to stay on a mostly even keel these days. If I got excited every time Mr. Pollard released a new album, I'd be a walking heart attack. But I still smile a quite smile, and hurriedly rush for my earbuds when I get new music from the former Guided By Voices frontman.

Sitting here now listening to his latest, 'The Crawling Distance' which will be released on January 20th. He can still write an obscurely beautiful alt-rock song like nobody's business I am happy to report...here is one of my favorites from the new record.

* Robert Pollard - 'The Butler Stands For All Of Us' MP3

1 Response to "The Butler Stands For All Of Us"