Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day

I saw you at Man Man, beautiful girl with mane. - m4w - 20 (Coventry / Grog Shop)


Reply to: pers-888339453@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-21, 8:18PM EDT


I saw you at the Man Man show last week, You had a mane of sandy blonde hair that reminded me of mufasa from the Lion King.You reminded me of the female Version of Woody Allen (Alvie Singer) in Annie Hall. your golden locks made me hunger for porridge. I could be papa bear and MAUL you with Love instead of Sharp furry bear claws.

email me, and maybe we can go walking in the woods.

******

These missed connections posts always dance around that thin line between 'endearing' and 'creepy'...he may have slipped over that line.

The Yeah Yeah Yeah's - 'Gold Lion' MP3

1 Response to "Craigslist Musical Dedication Of The Day"